Experience an intimate guided food tour of the world-famous Pike Place Market. Explore the back alleys, narrow corridors, and tiny storefronts in search of Seattle's favorite places. Taste the best the market has to offer while a friendly local guide shares entertaining stories of the market’s checkered past, its legendary characters and unique small businesses with you.
Itinerary (subject to change)
- Saffron Spice: Taste the authentic flavors of India with the classic street food staple, the samosa.
- Honest Biscuit and Bottega Italiana*: Fresh biscuits made daily utilizing local ingredients and sustainable farming practices and real Italian gelato made daily using ingredients and inspiration from the Pike Place Market.
- Ellenos Greek Yogurt and Los Agaves: Traditional Greek yogurt made from locally sourced ingredients from a culinary star born here in the Market and Mexico City-style street tacos prepared using a third-generation recipe.
- Pike Place Chowder and Pure Food Fish: Voted the best chowder in America three times and a member of the Clam Chowder Hall of Fame. Pure Food Fish is home to fourth-generation fishmongers and the best smoked salmon in the world, made with local Alderwood and in the tradition of Pacific Northwest indigenous peoples.
- The Truffle Queen: Prized by chefs around the world, truffles have a distinctive flavor and smell you’ll never forget.
- The Rub Shack: Tom Douglas is the recipient of three James Beard Awards, including Outstanding Restaurateur. This stop features a taste of his signature salmon burger.
*Bottega Italiana is not available on early Sunday tours