Madame Tussauds, the world’s greatest wax museum,0 focuses on the musical icons that have woven the fabric of American Music. Take a journey through time in Nashville with your favorite lyrical legends in interactive environments themed to fit the music and the moment in history. Sing along with Patsy Cline in our 1950's WSM Studio, rock out with Elvis & the Million Dollar Quartet, help Bruce Springsteen write a hit song, step into an iconic pop music video, or join current country stars on the stage of the Grand Ole Opry.
Tickets to Madame Tussauds Nashville
- Take a musical journey at the first all music-themed Madame Tussauds
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- Explore at your leisure and spend more time at your favorite parts
- Speedy booking - select your tickets now and you won't miss a thing
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
- Entry ticket
515 Opry Mills Drive Nashville, TN 37214, USA
- No animals or pets are permitted into Madame Tussauds. However, service animals are permitted
- The entire attraction is wheelchair accessible; however, wheelchairs are not available on site
- Cameras are permitted in all public areas of Madame Tussauds
- It is not permitted to bring food or beverage inside the attraction
- The use of strobe lights and strobe effects are used throughout the attraction
What people say about this experience
Based on 1 reviews from verified customers
AnonymousFrom United States of America - August 2023
Visit The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the largest music museum and discover more than 2.5 million artifacts, and explore the heart of downtown Nashville.
Learn about the history and influence of the blues in the post-slavery period at the National Museum of African American Music. Buy your tickets today!
Book now your tickets to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and the RCA Studio B. If you want, you can also visit the Hatch Show Print.
Book now your tickets to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and the Hatch Show Print. If you want, you can also visit the RCA Studio B.
Book your tickets to the Grand Ole Opry Show and experience country music's past, present, and future at the most iconic stage in Nashville. See the place that made Country Music famous and enjoy exciting performances with family-friendly comedy, and more.
Explore the country music capital of the world: Nashville. With Old Town Trolley Tours, you'll enjoy a narrated guide and a fun-filled afternoon. Book now!
Explore the American country roots on this 1-hour tour. Accompanied by an expert guide, you'll discover the backstage of the Grand Ole Opry
Book this package experience to see the celebrities at Madame Tussauds Nashville and taste award-winning wines at Amber Falls Winery at Opry Mills!
Explore the Hatch Show Print Gallery, admire this season's star-studded exhibits. Step onto the stage and stand where your favorite artists play.