There are always reasons to visit the Titanic Museum Ship! You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic passenger.
In 1987, the owner of the Titanic Museum Attraction, John Joslyn, co-led a Titanic expedition. The team spent 44 days at sea, and they did 32 dives to the Titanic.
Walk the Grand Staircase, which was built in actual size from the blueprints and cost over a million dollars to build. Admire over 400 real artifacts and play the Titanic baby grand piano. Kids can enjoy many interactive areas and receive their own Boarding Pass of a real child passenger.
- Receive a boarding pass of a real passenger or crew member
- Interact with the crew in period dress attire
- Kids become captains of the ship for the day
- Explore the many interactive areas
- Touch the 28-degree water
- See the world's largest Titanic model
- Admire over 400 artifacts on display
- Visit the tribute to the Titanic Jewish passengers. Did you know there was a kosher kitchen and kosher chef on board?